Disclosure ex article n. 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003*
Treatment of personal data for commercial and marketing purposes.
In accordance with current regulations on the protection of personal data (“privacy”) and on the distance marketing of insurance products and service, we inform you about the use of your personal data and rights.
Your personal data, included here those relative to your telephone and telematic addresses (mobile phone number, e-mail, etc.) as well as information relative to the composition of your family and to its needs, but with the exclusion of those sensitive materials (1), provided directly from you or collected from other subjects, will be treated, as the Holder of the treatment, by Pelletteria CI-VA F.lli Cioni Srl and, as the manager of the treatment, for commercial and marketing purposes, such as those of information and promotion of our products and services, of detection of the quality of the given services, of the degree of customer satisfaction, of market researches, etc., also through distance communication techniques (for example: e-mail, fax, MMS, SMS, etc.), under the regulation Isvap n. 34 of 19 March 2010, under the article n. 130 paragraphs n. 1 and n. 2 of the Legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Privacy Code) and of the Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumption Code).
The provision of data for these purposes is optional, except for data whose acquisition is made mandatory by law or by regulations emanated by supervisory authorities, and their missed release does not affect the relationships and the demands being made, except obviously the impossibility to avail some services, such as the access to the Reserved Area as well as the reception or the display of commercial communications.
Data are treated (3) by Pelletteria CI-VA F.lli Cioni Srl only with modes and procedures, also informatics and telematic, strictly necessary to provide you the services and/or the products for the purposes indicated above. Data are treated, as agents, by all employees and collaborators within their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received, always and only for the pursuit of the specific purposes indicated in this disclosure; the same is applied to the subjects already mentioned in this disclosure to which data are communicated. Personal data, in absence of the existence of a contractual relationship with Pelletteria CI-VA F.lli Cioni Srl, will not be communicated to subjects different from those indicated, nor will be object of transfer abroad: at the time of service delivery you will be required to give your consent also for these treatment modes.
Consequently we ask you to express the consent for the treatment of your data for commercial and marketing purposes indicated above and for the supply of the insurance services and/or products you asked for, through remote communication techniques (as mentioned above).
Such consent will also extend to the sending of commercial and/or promotional communications through traditional contact modes (for example: paper mail, call via operator, etc.).
For the exercises of your rights you may contact Pelletteria CI-VA F.lli Cioni Srl – Via F. Bertoncini 21 – 50054 – Fucecchio (FI) (e-mail: email@example.com).
(1) These are the data referred to in article n. 4, paragraph n. 1, letter d) of the Code, that is those relative to health state, to political, union and religious opinions, as well as those relative judicial proceedings or investigations.
(2) Treatment can involve the following operations provided by the article n. 4, paragraph n. 1, letter a) of the Code: collection, registration, organization. Storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion, destruction of data; data dissemination is excluded.
(3) For commercial and/or marketing purposes data can be communicated to:
- agents, banks and other intermediaries, that operate on behalf of Pelletteria CI-VA F.lli Cioni Srl; societies that deliver insurance, computer, telematic or archive services; postal services company (for transmission, embedding, transporting and sorting Customer communications); fraud control services company;
- service companies specialized in information and business promotion of insurance services and products, in market researches and in surveys on the quality of the provided services and on the degree of satisfaction of Customers.
These subjects are companies or physical persons that are our direct collaborators and. From time to time, they assume the status of responsible of treatment of the data on behalf of our company, within the contractual relationship that adjusts the tasks entrusted to them.
The complete and up-to-date list of the subjects named responsible of the treatment is available free- upon request- to the Service indicated in the disclosures.