General Terms of Purchase
The purchase on Matteocioni.com is a simple and safe operation. The Costumer will have to view the collections, choose the product and order the shipment. The online store offers leather clothing and accessories made with care and handcrafted by its own brand. Each product is acompanied by a descriptive card, where you can read all the information about the model, the price, the composition, the sizes and the colors.
With ADD TO THE CART the wished item is placed in a virtual shopping bag that allows to continue to navigate in the other pages of the site, pending confirmation of the order. In every moment you can add new items or, with the function DELETE ITEM, delete the ones just selected.
Clicking the link SHOPPING BAG you can read the prices of the items purchased and the total amount of the order, still partial and not confirmed. Thanks to the function WISHLIST, you can compose, during shopping, a list of your favourite items, that will be stored in a reserved area, with the possibility to review them every time you want. When you have made your choice, it’s enough to insert the operated selection directly in the cart.
With SEND ORDER online shopping comes to the end. If you are already a Costumer of Matteocioni.com you have to insert you e-mail and password and the system will automatically recognize your user. Instead, if you are visiting for the first time the online store of Matteocioni.com, the system will propose you to register to the site (by clicking on the link REGISTRATION), so that you can insert the usefull data for purchase and shipment. When recoding is over, the system will store the information and the Costumer will be automatically recognized during the following visits.
Products purchased on Matteocioni.com are sold directly by Pelletteria CI-VA F.lli Cioni Srl.
You can request any information to Matteocioni.com through our support services.
Remember that you can always contact Matteocioni.com via email.
OUR BUSINESS POLICY
- Pelletteria CI-VA F.lli Cioni offers for sale, on Matteocioni.com (CI-VA brand), the products and performs its own e-commerce activity exclusively towards its own end users who are “consumers”.
- When we talk about “consumer” we refer to any physical person or company or dealer who act, on Matteocioni.com, with finalities not referable to its own business, commerciale or professionale activities, eventuslly performed. If you are not a “consumer” you will still be able to complete your purchase operation indicating your company’s general information via email.
- In consideration of its own business policy,Matteocioni.com reserves the right not to accept orders coming from non consumers, or in any case orders that aren’t in accordance with its own business policy.
- These General Conditions of Sale adjust exclusively the offer, the forwarding and the acceptance of purchase orders on Matteocioni.com between the users of Matteocioni.com.
- The General Conditions of Sale don’t adjust the provision of services or the sale of products by subjects who are not Matteocioni.com, who are present on Strikestore via link, banner or other hyperlinks.
- com reserves the right to cancel or delete any orders and for any reason (unavailability, inventory error, defective items). Obviously, the cancellation will be followed by the reimbursement of the entire amount spent; the reimbursement will be made with the same modality with which the payment of the order has been placed.
GUARANTEES AND INDICATIOM OF PRODUCT PRICES
- On Matteocioni.com are offered for sale exclusively luxury and top quality brand products. These products are made directly from our own company (Pelletteria CI-VA Srl) and they are carefully seleted for their rigorous quality controls. Through the current collaboration, Matteocioni.com is supplied by companies producing leather for top quality accessories and clothing, scattered exclusively in Italian territory, thanks to consolidated and direct relationships (all authorized dealers).
The goods puts on sale on Matteocioni.com site are get exclusively by the owner of the brand. Matteocioni.com declares to be an authorized dealer for the sale of the products contained into the site. All the brands mentioned in the site are brand registered by the respective owners, who have their right and property. The only citation of such brands into the site don’t suggest or imply that the respective owner have any affiliation or agreement with this site.
- com do not sell used, irregular or inferior quality products to the corresponding standards offerded on the market.
- The essential features of the products are presented on Matteocioni.com in each product card. The images and the colors of the products sold on Matteocioni.com may not be correspondents to the real ones, because of the internet browser and the monitor used as well as the natural variations in grain and chromaticity of the skin used.
- The prices of the products may be subjected to updates. You have to controll the final price before submitting the relevant order form. The change of the sale price, in increase or decrease, is our inquestionable choise and it can take place also a few seconds later you have closed your order.
- com, if you exercise your right of withdrawal, has the faculty to not accept the return of the products that are without related tags and warranty seal, of the products that have been alterated in their qualitative and essential characteristics or have been damaged.
- Since it is a comparable catalog, for law, to mail order, matteocioni.com reserves the right to cancel purchase orders or procedures in case of error in the publication of the prices or of the items on sale. In this case the Costumer will be repayed of any susteind expense.
Shipments to Italy take place within 20 days of the order date, as it is a handcraft production that is processed according to the specific requirements of Costumer; when the goods are shipped, Matteocioni.com provides to send a confirmation email of the the shipment and the link of the courier service for the tracking of the goods. For the orders over € 2.500,00, the shipment is free.
Shipments in Europe and in the rest of the world take place within 20 working days of the order date; for the orders over € 2.500,00, the shipment is free.
Strikestore only makes shipments in Italy and in the rest of the world via the “Bartolini” and the “DHL” courier services. All the goods shiped by Matteocioni.com are carefully packed. With the shiped goods, Matteocioni.com will put in the pack (or where required via email) the invoice, indicating in detail the prices of the purchased products.
In all the shipments, Matteocioni.com is covered by a free insurance against thefts and accidental damage. Insurance stay tuned until the delivery of the goods.
Every order regularly completed and payed will be dispatched within 20 working days: every shipments leave from Matteocioni.com, only in working days, from Monday to Friday, from 9.oo a.m. to 5.30 p.m. The orden inserted on Saturday andon Sunday will be handles the following Monday.
FOLLOW YOURSHIPMENT ONLINE
Matteocioni.com offers to its Costumers a shipping service that can be tracked in every moment, thanks to a service made avaible by “Bartolini” and “DHL” couriers. The Costumer will receive an email confirming the shipment of the goods with the code (tracking number) provided by “Bartolini” or “DHL” couriers that allows to verify the progress of the pack in every moment. Alternatively, the Costumer can always verify in real time the delivery status in the “My Account” area.
SHIPMENTS IN TH WORLD
Shipments can ben DDP type (Delivery Duty Pay) or DDU type (Delivery Duty Unpaid), depending on the shipment adress. The DDP shipment (Delivery Duty Pay) takes place to the EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Hungary), where IVA/TVA is already calculated and is included in the purchase price. The DDU shipment (Delivery Duty Unpaid) is for the extra-EU countries or Extra Schengen, that are not subjected to the payment of IVA/TVA on the purchase price.
The delivery times are conditioned by the destination areas of the products.
ITALY (DDP): the shipment is expected indicatevely within 15/20 days of the orders, dipending on availability of ours providers, with delivery within the following 3 working days.
EUROPE COUNTRIES EU (DDU): the delivery is expected indicatively within 5-7 working days of the shipment.
THE REST OF THE WORLD: the delivery is expected indicatevely within 7-10 working days of the shipment with Express Service.
When the goods are delivered, the Costumer has to inspect with caution the pack before signing the delivery document. If the package is tampered with or incomplete, the Costumer can sign with reserve the delivery document or refuse the delivery. Any anomalies should be promptly reported to the offices of “Bartolini” or of “DHL” and at Matteocioni.com, sending an email to ours Costumer service. If the Costumer refuses the goods’s delivery, every shipping expense necessary for the pack’s return to Matteocioni.com will be deducted from the Costumer’s refund. If for any reason the shipment wa not delivered to the adress indicated by the Costumer at the moment of the registration in the site, the pack will be re-shipment at Matteocioni.com at the expense of the same Costumer. In this case Matteocioni.com will be deduct this amount from the eventual refund of the Costumer.